Modern-day golf developers are faced with a host of issues that need to be overcome long before any construction work is done. 360 Golf helps developers to successfully tackle these issues, and get the development to the build stage.
We were heavily involved in the development of a number of proprietary golf clubs through the 1990s and 2000’s. More recently we have played a major role in some of the most prestigious golf-related developments in the UK and Europe.
Having developed such a wide range of projects, we can offer honest and educated advice on the full range of 21st century golf development issues, including planning policy to ecological and archaeological surveys. We also have an extensive network of experts with whom we have worked over the last 20 years. We are confident that 360 Golf can find the right answers to all golf development questions.
360 Golf have expertise in the following areas:
- Development feasibility
- Development product mix
- Pre-construction planning
- Golf project management leading
- Identification of optimum investment requirements
- Course & clubhouse design input
- Club operations development
- Membership sales structure and sales delivery
- Operational management
- Business planning
- Financial modelling
360 Golf has been involved in golf facility construction for over 25 years. This vast experience brings expertise and a network of the best people in the business; therefore 360 Golf can manage the successful delivery of a golf course from beginning to end, from site appraisal through concept master-planning to course and clubhouse construction to membership sales, facility opening and on-going operations.
360 Golf can:
• Bring together the best team for the development
• Develop a timeline and business plan
• Identify the most appropriate construction method and contract for the golf course
• Audit the performance of the course and clubhouse construction to time and budget
• Manage the club house and golf course design suitability for the product and for operational efficiency
• Develop and manage a membership recruitment program (if appropriate)
• Design operating policies and management structure for the facility in line with the ambitions of the developer/owner
• Set up the operations of the facility
• Identify and recruit key personnel to run the facility and advise on the appropriate job descriptions and contracts of employment
• Manage the growing in and dry run of the facility
• Manage the purchasing of necessary machinery and equipment
• Remain involved long term with the project in an non-executive role
NB. When appropriate 360 Golf work with trusted associates to deliver specific expertise