360 Golf – Specialists in the Business of Golf
Melvin Thomas and Robert Clive founded 360 Golf in 2005. 360 have been involved with multiple projects in this period, including:
- Created and running membership program at Beaverbrook, course opened in July 2016.
- Commissioned to create a new golf strategy for Gatton Manor to fit with the new owners ambitions and to complement the new hotel plans.
- Working with Bruntsfield Links on a detailed review of their management structures and operations.
- Managing major turnaround and investment program at Feldon Valley, leading new accommodation and clubhouse development.
- Advised and guided the members when they purchased Loch Lomond, created a detailed operations and business plan for new management team to deliver.
- Led purchase and massive change & rebranding program of The Point at Polzeath, the facility has gone from administration to thriving resort in 4 years.
- Project managing the Course and Clubhouse development, membership program and launch of Queenwood.
Either Robert or Mel will lead and be hands on with all 360 projects, they often challenge conventional wisdoms and believe that creative thinking and innovative methods are essential to success in this very competitive business.