Melvin Thomas and Robert Clive founded 360 Golf in 2005. 360 have been involved with multiple projects in this period, including:
– Project managing the Course and Clubhouse development, membership program and launch of Queenwood.
– Advised and guided the members when they purchased Loch Lomond, created a detailed operations and business plan for new management team to deliver.
– Commissioned to write detailed report on operations and prospects at Brocket Hall for major lending bank.
– Led purchase and massive change & rebranding program of The Point at Polzeath, the facility has gone from administration to thriving resort in 4 years.
– Managing major turnaround and investment program at Feldon Valley, leading new accommodation and clubhouse development
– Created and running membership program at Beaverbrook, due to open Summer 2016
Either Robert or Mel will lead and be hands on with all 360 projects, they often challenge conventional wisdoms and believe that creative thinking and innovative methods are essential to success in this very competitive business.